our products

D&Q Mining is a high-tech company integrating R&D, production and sales. It provides mature products and solutions such as crushers, sand making, milling equipment, mobile crushing stations, etc., for aggregate, mining and waste recycling.

cerro vanguardia gold and silver mine argentina

Anglo American Gold and Silver Mine Mining Technology

Oct 19, 2020· The processing plant at Cerro Vanguardia gold and silver mine in Argentina designed with significant input from AATS. Exploring for barytes in Santa Cruz province, Argentina’s geological survey identified gold mineralisation at Cerro Vanguardia in 1976.

More

Major Mines & Projects Cerro Vanguardia Mine

Jun 06, 2019· The Cerro Vanguardia district contains around 100 gold and silver-bearing epithermal veins for a cumulative exposed vein strike extension of more than 240km. Fifty-seven veins are currently known to contain economic gold and silver mineralisation.

More

CERRO VANGUARDIA — ULTRADISTANCIA

CERRO VANGUARDIA Santa Cruz, Argentina. Cerro Vanguardia mine is a number of small open pits deposits of gold and silver as well as underground explorations. It is located 150 km north west of Puerto San Julian, in the south of Argentina’s Patagonia.

More

Cerro Vanguardia Mine in South Africa company Mining

The Cerro Vanguardia Mine is a gold and silver mine located 150 km north west of Puerto San Julián, in the Santa Cruz province of Argentina. It is majority-owned and operated by AngloGold Ashanti, which holds a 92.5% interest in the mine. The remaining 7.5% are owned by Formicruz, a company owned by the province of Santa Cruz. Company Location

More

Cerro Vanguardia mine, Argentina Mining Weekly

Cerro Vanguardia mine, Argentina: The Cerro Vanguardia district contains about 100 gold- and silver- bearing epithermal veins for a cumulative, exposed vein strike extension of more than 240

More

CERRO VANGUARDIA — ULTRADISTANCIA

CERRO VANGUARDIA Santa Cruz, Argentina. Cerro Vanguardia mine is a number of small open pits deposits of gold and silver as well as underground explorations. It is located 150 km north west of Puerto San Julian, in the south of Argentina’s Patagonia.

More

Cerro Vanguardia Mine in South Africa company Mining

The Cerro Vanguardia Mine is a gold and silver mine located 150 km north west of Puerto San Julián, in the Santa Cruz province of Argentina. It is majority-owned and operated by AngloGold Ashanti, which holds a 92.5% interest in the mine. The remaining 7.5% are owned by Formicruz, a company owned by the province of Santa Cruz. Company Location

More

AngloGold Ashanti Adds Argentina Mine to `For Sale' List

Feb 19, 2019· AngloGold Ashanti Ltd. said it’s started a process to sell its Cerro Vanguardia mine in Argentina as the No. 3 gold producer continues efforts to streamline its

More

E2 Metals back in Argentina drilling for gold and silver

Sep 21, 2020· Cerro Vanguardia is the largest epithermal vein field in the Santa Cruz province with historical and current resources estimated to be 8.9 million ounces of gold and 137Moz of silver. Other companies with projects in Santa Cruz province include Toronto-based Yamana Gold, Newmont Mining, Pan American Silver and Austral Gold (ASX: AGD) with its

More

Ashanti Sells Mining Property in Argentina E & MJ

South African mining company Ashanti Gold has announced it will sell its gold and silver mine Cerro Vanguardia, located about 150 kilometers (km) northwest of Puerto San Julián, Argentina. After 20 years of mining activity, the mine is in a state of declining production, the company said. The mine is 92.5% owned by AngloGold Ashanti, while the

More

The world's southernmost mines MINING.COM

Jan 18, 2016· Type: Open-Pit/underground gold and silver mine #4 Cerro Vanguardia Location: Argentina Owner: Cerro Vanguardia Type: Underground gold and silver mine #5 Cerro Negro Location: Argentina

More

Cerro Moro Gold-Silver Mine, Santa Cruz Province Mining

Cerro Moro gold-silver mine is located 70km south-west of the port of Puerto Deseado in Santa Cruz province, Argentina, covering 175km². Extorre Gold Mines (EGM), the owner and operator of the mine, was acquired by Yamana Gold in August 2012.

More

Mina de oro y plata Cerro Vanguardia, Argentina EJAtlas

Cerro Vanguardia en el 2003 tuvo un derrame de colas de Planta [click to view] Noticia "Grave accidente en Cerro Vanguardia y medidas de fuerza en la mina", Diario Nuevo Día, 3/01/2016. [click to view] Noticia "Cerro Vanguardia ya exporta oro y plata", La Nación, 30/10/1998 [click to view]

More

Mining in Argentina Argentina Mining Oportunidades de

World-class deposits went into operation: Bajo de la Alumbrera (copper, gold); Cerro Vanguardia (gold, silver), Martha Mine (silver) and Salar del Hombre Muerto (lithium) joined existing operations of Farallon Negro (gold, silver), Andacollo (gold), borates deposits (such as Tincalayu) and Aguilar Mine (silver, lead, zinc) the latter having

More

Mining in Argentina Wikipedia

Gold. Gold production in 2003, mostly from the Bajo de la Alumbrera and the Cerro Vanguardia mines, totaled 29,744 kg, down from 32,506 kg in 2002.. Silver and lead. The country’s total silver mine output for 2003 was 133,917 kg, down from 152,802 kg, in 2001.

More

PorterGeo Database Ore Deposit Description

The Cerro Vanguardia low sulphidation epithermal gold-silver deposits are located in Santa Cruz Province, southern Patagonia, Argentina, ~110 km NNW of Puerto San Julián on the Atlantic coast and 280 km SSW of Comodoro Rivadavia (#Location: 48° 23' 15"S, 68° 15' 47"W). Mineralisation is exploited from a series of open pits and multiple underground mines distributed over an area of ~15 x 10

More

AngloGold to suspend Cerro Vanguardia mine in Argentina

Mar 20, 2020· AngloGold says there are no cases of the virus at the Cerro Vanguardia mine, which is its only operation in Argentina. The miner's Argentina operations were expected to

More

El Zanjon Gold Silver Project — Rugby Mining Limited

El Zanjon Gold Silver Project, Patagonia, Argentina. The El Zanjon project is located south of the Cerro Vanguardia Mine (3.55 million ounces gold and 89 million ounces silver (AngloGold Resource report, 2017).Cerro Vanguradia is marked by major NW trending veins which change direction in the north to

More

MANAGEMENT Patagonia Gold Corp

Christopher van Tienhoven, Director and CEO. Christopher van Tienhoven was appointed to the Patagonia Board on June 10, 2015. During his 25 years’ experience in the mining industry, Mr. van Tienhoven worked for the majority of his career with the Anglo American group in various countries, culminating as Country Manager and President of Anglo Gold Ashanti’s Cerro Vanguardia mine.

More