our products

D&Q Mining is a high-tech company integrating R&D, production and sales. It provides mature products and solutions such as crushers, sand making, milling equipment, mobile crushing stations, etc., for aggregate, mining and waste recycling.

making machine kenya youtube

Commercial Peanut Butter Roasting, Grinding, Making

2019/03/13· This is commercial peanut butter making machine in kenya. Includes peanut roasting machine, peanut peeling machine and peanut butter grinding machine. We have 100, 200, 300, 400, 500 and 1000 kg/h

More

Paper Bag Making Machine In Kenya YouTube

2018/01/21· whastapp: +8613600644862 Email: [email protected] This is our roll fed paper bag making machine In Kenya. It is wroking perfect. Our company only do three days training in the customer factory

More

Nail making machine from Kenya YouTube

2020/10/14· Nail making machine from Kenya

More

concrete nail making machine in kenya YouTube

2017/04/20· Hebei Shengmai Construction Material Technology Co.,Ltd established in 2008,Our main products covering: chain link fence machine,wire mesh welding machine, razor wire making machine ,barbed wire

More

STONE CUTTING MACHINE YouTube

2012/04/17· STONE QUARRY CUTTING MALTA

More

Ballast Making Machine Kenya Youtube-ball Mill

Gravel Stone Making Machine In Kenya, Crushed stone gravel in kenyagravel stone making machine in kenya youtube mar 20 2019 the best quality gravel consisting of a combination of fractured Ballast Making Machine Kenya

More

Silage Making Machine in Kitengela Farm Machinery

Silage making machine Get a 14hp diesel engine chopper mill machine which can grid & chop green and dry matters like Nappier grass, maize cobs,hay,maize stalks,sunflower,cotton cake's etc. Do not pay in advance even for the

More

brick making machines sale in kenya, brick making machines

Alibaba offers 1,758 brick making machines sale in kenya products. About 53% of these are Brick Making Machinery, 0% are Sand Making Machinery, and 0% are Crusher. A wide variety of brick making machines sale in kenya

More

Wooden Toothpick Making Machine For Sale With Factory Price

8 units wooden toothpick making machine form a wooden toothpick production line, 3 to 5 employees are enough. And different size of toothpicks can be customized according to customer's requirement.

More

STONE CUTTING MACHINE YouTube

2012/04/17· STONE QUARRY CUTTING MALTA

More

YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

More

Kenya: 9-year-old gets presidential award for making hand

2020/06/07· Kenya: 9-year-old Gets Presidential Award For Making Hand Washing Machine A nine-year-old boy from Kenya's Bungoma county is being lauded for his amazing innovation to help battle the rise of the coronavirus cases in his country.

More

Sewing Machines in Nairobi for sale Buy and sell Sewing

Sewing machine free delivery within nairobi cbd Condition: Brand New Sponsored Nairobi, Nairobi Central, TODAY, 21:10 Home Appliances 1 KSh 11,000 We are located at Ronald Ngara River junction in the same building with

More

Entrepreneurs benefit from mechanized briquette making

The overall aim of this project seeks to increase the use of briquettes in Kenya, thereby creating employment for briquette making enterprises. Interested entrepreneurs were asked to contribute 40 percent (USD $55) to the cost of the machine, while the Rotary Club covered the remaining 60 percent (USD $83) of the cost.

More

Paper Bag Making Machine Manufacturer in Kenya,Price

Mohindra offer Paper Bag Making Machine in Kenya,Paper Bag Making Machines manufacturer in Kenya . We are having finest quality Paper Bag Making Machine for sale at genuine price. Premium quality raw material is used in the

More

charcoal making machine in kenya, charcoal making machine

Alibaba offers 1,108 charcoal making machine in kenya products. About 10% of these are Energy Saving Equipment, 8% are Briquette Machines, and 5% are Carbonization Stove. A wide variety of charcoal making machine in

More

Silage Making Machine in Kitengela Farm Machinery

Silage making machine Get a 14hp diesel engine chopper mill machine which can grid & chop green and dry matters like Nappier grass, maize cobs,hay,maize stalks,sunflower,cotton cake's etc. Do not pay in advance even for the

More

Wooden Toothpick Making Machine For Sale With Factory Price

8 units wooden toothpick making machine form a wooden toothpick production line, 3 to 5 employees are enough. And different size of toothpicks can be customized according to customer's requirement.

More

Best Briquette Maker Machine for Sale: biomass/wood/coal

High-end wood/log briquette machine and coal/charcoal/mineral powder briquette maker for sale online with incredible low price,offered by top briquetting plant supplier in China. Welcome to ABC Machinery- Briquette Machine

More